Paper Submission is Live!
New Proposal Submission Deadline: March 15, 2019
Please read the typing and format instructions carefully before preparing your paper. Your following the format consistently will result in a much more professional-looking archive of our important work.
- Submit your paper in a PDF file
- All PDFs must be 8 ½ x 11 inch
- Do not include page numbers, footers, or headers
- If your PDF file is generated from a Word document, please check your PDF file against the original file
- If you have more than one submission, be sure to submit the paper associated with the correct Submission ID
- If you wish to make changes after you have submitted your paper, you may re-upload your paper until the submission deadline.
You can always access the submission site via the “Submit Proceedings Paper” button below and log in with your email address. Please reference your Submission ID in all your correspondence with the ISAP Team concerning your submission. You can always check your Submission ID in Submission Home at the submission site.
If you have any questions about the content or format of the paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have technical difficulty uploading your paper, please use the red Support button at the lower right, below the Submission box.